Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love Peas

Jasmine did something funny today during dinner time. She was eating dinner in her highchair (as usual) and I noticed that she was pushing and pressing her nose for quite some time. It wasn't unusual for her to play with her nose or even pick at it so it didn't worry me. But after 5 minutes, I went over to see what was wrong. I pressed her nose together between my fingers and felt a hard object in her nostrol. What the ??? Luckily Jasmine knows how to blow her nose so we asked her to blow her nose really hard. A green pea popped out of her nose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! That is scary! Megan has taken to putting rocks in her mouth. So yucky and I'm scared she will swallow one.

leungv999 said...

Oh my... eating rocks is pretty scary. So hard to keep their little hands out of their mouth!