Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday 2nd Birthday Jasmine!

I just turned 2 on Nov. 21st. Mommy got me all dressed up in a beautiful pink dress and she put my hair up in 2 pigtails. I was like a princess.

Me and 8 friends all celebrated together at Fun4Kids in Aberdeen Center, in Richmond. This place was great fun for all the little ones and the big kids too. There were a bunch of slides that you can race on, fluffy balls that keeps on blowing up in the air and a couple of scary tunnels. Auntie Winnie and Lisa came to play with me as well.

Afterwards, we ate pizza, sandwich, chips and cake at the food court. I had so much fun. Too bad everyone was flashing their cameras at me when the cake was on the table. I had to hide...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vivian,Richard,I love those pictures of your Europe trip.You guys really know how to take a really worthwhile rest/trip.Jasmine looked very smart in her pink dress and in the red car.Please do not remove the pictures from your blog so we can look at them again later.The video clip of Jasmine nodding off to sleep would be very valuable for her to look back when she gets older.It was a wonder she was not crying to get to sleep.Good job,Vivian.I love to visit your blog.I did not even you had a trip to Rome.It was already snowing in Paris. Dad