Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swimming with Adyson

Because Jasmine is climbing into EVERYTHING nowadays, we had to buy something for our house. We found the Little Tikes Climb and Slide to be perfect. On one side, you can climb up onto a platform. On the platform, there is a turning wheel and on the other side, there is a slide. Jasmine just loves climbing and sliding on it.


From Jasmine: I asked Mom to invite Adyson to come over to play. At first, she didn't want to play with me (Adyson was shy and clung onto Auntie Wrency) but after a little while, she warmed up and was playing with all my toys...I had to take them away from her... but Mommy wanted me to share so in the end, I had to let her play.

Both of us stood on the climb/slide together. Look at us go!



Then we went swimming at Killarney pool and that was so fun. I was really strong, lifting the heavy floating board in the pool. Auntie Wrency bought me a new swimsuit with floatation device and I can't wait to try it out next time. Thanks Auntie Wrency!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the pic it seems the little Tikes is so small there is not a long slide to ride on,but it looks like the two girls can sit on top,may be it is big enough to have some fun.I wonder what the girls were talking about when they face each other and play together.Jasmine really has a lot of toys.Have fun,girls! shillion